Carrier Payment Options
Carriers that move freight with Coyote Logistics have the flexibility to choose the payment option that is right for their business.
Our streamlined payment process ensures you are paid on time, every time, the way you want to be paid. When hauling a Coyote Logistics shipment, you can choose from any of the following payment options.
Getting Paid within 48 Hours: 2-Day QuickPay*
If you want faster payments, you can sign up for our 2-day QuickPay program. This allows smaller carriers to focus on driving and customer service and less time worrying about collections.
The processing fee for our 2-Day QuickPay program is 3%.
- 3% transaction fee to the carrier
- Requires a signed Proof of Delivery
- You can enroll in the program by asking your assigned Coyote Logistics representative or filling out this digital form.
*Two business days – normal bank transfer times apply
Getting Paid within 28 Days: Standard Payment Terms
This is the default payment option. Unless you choose 2-Day QuickPay, you will be paid with Coyote Logistics’ standard payment terms.
Unless you have a special arrangement with Coyote Logistics, we will pay you via ACH deposit to your bank account within 28 days of Coyote receiving your invoice along with all signed backing documents.
- There are no transaction fees or additional costs to the carrier
- Payment requires your invoice and all signed backing documents
- You do not need to enroll or sign up — this is the default payment option
Questions About Getting Paid?
If you have any questions about these payment options or need help changing your payment preference, you can reach out to your Coyote Logistics representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.